IKV-FOOD GLIDE Spray
IKV-FOOD GLIDE SPRAY is developed from hydrotreated isoparaffinic oils. This purity and chemistry provides the qualities that are essential for many applications, for example, they are colourless, tasteless and virtually odourless.
IKV-FOOD GLIDE SPRAY is formulated with components on the Food Drug Administration (FDA) approved list, IKV-FOOD GLIDE SPRAY has NSF H-1 approval.
IKV-FOOD GLIDE SPRAY offers a remarkable combination of features that can facilitate improved performance in the applications for which it is used.
These properties include:
- Outstanding performance at high temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation, even at high temperatures.
- Excellent lubrication
- This oil is naturally capable of providing superior lubrication for a wide range of applications. Its low coefficient of friction reduces operating temperatures and energy consumption.
- Good corrosion protection.
- This oil provides effective protection for all metal surfaces operating in the presence of moisture or water.
- Water resistant.
- Protects lubricated parts in all conditions.
- Low pour point.
- Starting and operating temperature from -15°C.
- Chemical compatibility.
- It is also compatible with most seals, rubbers, plastics, coatings, paints used in equipment designed for mineral oils or PAO.
- However, due to the infinite number of formulations and polymer combinations, it is the responsibility of the end user to test for compatibility with the materials used under the conditions of use.
||Nature of the oil
||Base oil viscosity at 40°C
IKV-FOOD GLIDE SPRAY
|| -30 to 110°C
IKV-FOOD GLIDE SPRAY is distributed in 400 ml aerosol cans with COBRA dispensers.
You can contact us to obtain the packaging data sheets of our products.